The lockdown has put all us yogis under house arrest. With social distancing now becoming the norm, the new ‘normal’ is establishing itself. Online Education, Online Entertainment, Online Meetings have come into play.
It’s time to take our Yoga practice online too!
Over the past 30 years AMI Yoga has not only taught yoga to more than 25000 participants but made it an integral part of their lives. AMI Yoga has won many prestigious accolades over the last 3 decades –
- Jamnalal Bajaj Award for Fair Business Practices in 2004
- Recognised by Lions’ Club Chembur for outstanding contribution to Society
- Felicitated by Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research for work done in Yoga
As the organisation has kept reinventing itself, it has now taken a more contemporary form as AMI Yoga.
Active Monthly Students
Highly Qualified Teachers
Years of Experience
Here’s what students say:
Online Classes Features
- 45 Minute Sessions
- 25 participants (max) per session
- 2 Teachers (One main & One support teacher)
- Warm-up, Followed by Meditation, Asanas & Pranayama
- Every Class is hosted on Zoom Video Call
How to join a Free Trial session?
- Fill the form details
- Choose a batch of your choice
- Click add me to the group
- Within 24 hours you will be added to a Whatsapp group where further instructions will be shared